- Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - Microsoft Courses :
• Microsoft Gold Partner for Learning Solutions
• Microsoft Official Curriculum
• Microsoft Certified Trainers
• Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
• Computer Labs: 1 PC for each student
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Institute
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
• Microsoft Exam Pass Guarantee
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the skills to build a Web application of moderate complexity. Such an application connects to and retrieves data from a data source, processes Extensible Markup Language (XML) data before sending it to the client, and saves updates from the client back to the database.
This course is intended for a wide audience of experienced developers who need to learn XML to create Web applications of moderate complexity.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• List the uses and benefits of XML in a Web site
• Create well-formed and valid XML documents.
• Create a schema.
• Use XSL to display XML data in a Web browser.
• Use XSL to transform XML data into a different XML format.
• Display dynamic XML data in a Web browser by using data binding and the Document Object Model.
• Use ASP and ADO to read data from a data source and store it as XML
• Add, delete, update data from the client using XML and save to a database on the server
• Post XML data to a Web Service using SOAP and retrieve a response.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Experience with a programming or scripting language such as Visual Basic, Visual Basic Scripting Edition, Microsoft JScript or Microsoft C#.
• Experience building ASP Web applications.
• Familiarity with XML and related technologies is helpful but not required.
Microsoft Certification exams
There are no MCP exams associated with this course.
The student kit includes a comprehensive workbook and other necessary materials for this class.
- Module 1: Overview of XML Documents
- Module 2: Overview of XML Technologies
- Module 3: Generating XML Data from a Database
- Module 4: Displaying an XML Document Using XSLT
- Module 5: Embedding XML Data in HTML
- Module 6: Manipulating XML Data on the Client Using the DOM
- Module 7: Posting XML Data from Client to Server
- Module 8: Validating XML Using Schemas
- Module 9: Introduction to SOAP & XML Web Services
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
IT / Technology Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)