By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth -- and the use of positive self-talk
- List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as "I-Messages"
- Use the STAR model to make your case during a presentation challenge
- Display rapport-building skills through assertive methods of expressing disagreement and consensus-building techniques
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations
- What is Assertiveness?
- What is Self-Confidence?
- The Four Styles
- Obstacles to Our Goals
- Types of Negative Thinking
- Case Study
- Personal Application
- Communication Skills
- Listening and Hearing
- Asking Questions
- Body Language
- The Importance of Goal Setting
- Why Goal Setting is Important
- Setting SMART Goals
- Our Challenge to You
- Feeling the Part
- Identifying Your Worth
- Creating Positive Self-Talk
- Identifying and Addressing Strengths and Weaknesses
- Looking the Part
- The Importance of Appearance
- The Role of Body Language
- First Impressions Count
- Sounding the Part
- It's How You Say It
- Sounding Confident
- Using "I" Messages
- Powerful Presentations
- What to Do When You're on the Spot
- Using STAR to Make Your Case
- Coping Techniques
- Building Rapport
- Expressing Disagreement
- Coming to Consensus
- Dealing with Difficult Behavior
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Key Tactics
- Words from the Wise
Qatar Milestone Training Solutions (QMTS) was established to offer our clients and trainees the opportunity to improve and support their skills and abilities needed to develop fulfilling and sustainable opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship and help them be part of the most current and latest knowledge in both, business and English Language fields.
To be a key milestone in the fields of business and English language training and be a pioneer in corporate and organization training and development in the Middle East.
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To promote and facilitate the highest standards in Business and English Language training
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through Internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To provide complete training solutions for corporations and government
organizations that need to train their staff on the latest business skills and English language.
To improve the clients workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their English and Business skills.
To play a significant role in the achievement of the prosperous
education future of Qatar and to address tomorrow's business growth.See all QMTS courses