- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
In this workshop, you are going to discover that the business of business is making friends, and the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships.
Strategic friendships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market.
What Will Students Learn?
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- Learn how to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- The key elements in strong working relationships, and how to put more of these elements in working relationships.
- Recognize key interpersonal skills and practice using them.
What Topics are Covered?
- Focusing on your customer
- What influences people in forming relationships?
- How to win friends and influence people
- Communication skills for relationship selling
- Non-verbal messages
- Managing the mingling
- The handshake
- Small talk and networking
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses