- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 1 to 2 Days
- Take Your & your Office Skills to the Next Level,and Gain the vital skills .
- At every IT & Business Consulting group | Career Development Center workshops, expect nothing less than a high-quality learning experience that produces real results and lifetime skills you'll use over and over again.
- Choose from 90+ workshops and technical training course offerings that are the most diverse you'll find anywhere.
No one questions that making friends is a good thing. In this workshop, you are going to discover that the business of business is making friends, and the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships.
Strategic friendships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market.
What Will Students learn?
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- Learn how to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- The key elements in strong working relationships, and how to put more of these elements in working relationships.
- Recognize key interpersonal skills and practice using them.
What Topics are Covered?
- Focusing on your customer
- What influences people in forming relationships?
- How to win friends and influence people
- Communication skills for relationship selling
- Non-verbal messages
- Managing the mingling
- The handshake
- Small talk and networking
- Course Overview
- You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Focusing on Your Customer
- To begin, participants will learn what consultative selling (or customer-focused sales) is all about. Participants will also explore the efforts vs. results matrix, and what activities can generate the biggest results for them.
- What Influences People in Forming Relationships?
- There are seven main things that influence people in forming relationships. During this session, we will cover what those influences are and how participants can ensure they are a positive factor in your relationships.
- Joe Luft and Harry Ingraham developed the Johari Window, a way of looking at our self-awareness and our ability to ask feedback of others. We will look at the Johari Window in detail during this session, and how disclosure can help build good relationships.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- One of the most popular books ever written was Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People. We will spend this session looking at some of its tips.
- Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- The two most basic elements of good communication are asking questions and listening to others. We will cover both skills in depth during this session.
- Non-Verbal Messages
- Did you know that your words convey only 7% of your message? We’ll discuss what the other 93% is made up of, and how participants can ensure that your body is sending the same message as your words.
- Managing the Mingling
- During this session, we will discuss some tips on mingling, including ways to remember peoples’ names.
- The Handshake
- During the important first few minutes of a new relationship, a handshake is usually the only body contact between two people. We will discuss and demonstrate the five key elements of a good handshake.
- Small Talk
- Being able to small-talk successfully is one of the most crucial skills a businessperson can develop, but it’s also one of the hardest. We’ll discuss some basic do’s and don’ts of small talk.
- Once you have started a network of business associates, how do you organize your contacts? We will answer this question to wrap up the day.
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.