This course pulls together the most current and popular theories and writings on this complex topic and presents an amalgamated view in a highly-interactive workshop using an activity based approach. Students will understand and gain the skills required to build and participate in high-performance project teams and will possess the insight to proactively affect change within their respective organizations. They will learn how to transform their existing culture into one that promotes high performance.
Who Should Attend
This two-day workshop is designed for:
- Department heads
- Program managers
- Project managers
- Team leaders
What You Will Learn
You will learn how to:
- Define a team and describe the optimum team size for effective performance
- Describe characteristics and guiding behaviors of high-performance teams
- Describe the major elements of each development stage in two distinct models
- Recognize cultural barriers in achieving high performance
- List the attributes of a high-performing corporate culture
- Assess your own corporate culture
- Discuss corporate leadership as a factor in building high-performance project teams
- Describe the three A's of selecting team members
- State three leadership responsibilities
- Describe leadership responsibilities, styles and roles
- List and describe the eight components of the team charter model for building highperformance teams
About International Institute for Learning, Inc
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training and certification, coaching and mentoring, consulting and customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Lean Six Sigma and Process Excellence; Agile; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™, IIL delivers innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches: Virtual, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand, Mobile, Video and Simulation. As a PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.); a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council; an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for PRINCE2®, ITIL®, and others; a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency); and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies.
Leadership Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.