- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks Part 2 (SPNGN2) course provides network engineers and technicians with the knowledge and skills that are necessary to implement and support a provider network (P-network).
The course focuses on using Cisco switches and routers that are connected in LANs and WANs and that are typically found in the P-network. Upon completing this course, learners will be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot the various Cisco networking devices.
The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS/IOS XE Software and Cisco IOS XR Software features to operate and support the P-network.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the Cisco IP Next-Generation Network (Cisco IP NGN) architecture
- Expand a small, switched LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and Spanning Tree Protocol
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a P-network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network
- Implement internal and external routing protocols: OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP
- Describe and implement basic MPLS
- Determine how to apply ACLs that are based on network requirements, and implement ACLs on a P-network
- Describe when to use NAT and implement NAT on Cisco routers
- Describe basic IPv6 concepts and use different configuration scenarios to implement IPv
- Describe the fundamentals of Cisco IOS XR technology
- Service Provider Network Construction
- Advanced LAN Switching
- Internal Service Provider Traffic Forwarding
- External Service Provider Routing
- ACLs and IP Address Translation
- Cisco IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses