- Locations: 5 mesaha square , dokki
- Duration: 5 Days
The Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 course is associated with the CCNA Service Provider certification. The course is a Instructor Lead Training course that provides network engineers and technicians with the basic knowledge and skills necessary to support a service provider network. The course provides knowledge of the major components of a network and helps learners to understand how service provider networks function. The course introduces IP Next-Generation Network (IP NGN) architecture that helps service providers to build modern, scalable and reliable networks. The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills for deploying basic Cisco IOS / IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR software features to operate and support service provider networks.
Upon completing the SPNGN1 course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the purpose and function of IP and data network devices
- Describe QoS, MPLS, multicast, high availability, and VPN technologies
- Describe and differentiate IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes
- Describe and configure switched and routed network technologies
- Configure IP services like NAT and DHCP
- Configure Cisco IOS, IOS XE, and IOS XR software on Cisco platforms
- Configure transport, access, and edge technologies, as well as security in the network
- Configure network management protocols like Netflow, SNMP, and CDP on Cisco platforms
- Module 1, IP Fundamentals, contains 6 lessons, a lab, and case study
- Module 2, Basic LAN Switching, contains 7 lessons and a lab
- Module 3, Basic IP Routing, contains 5 lessons and a lab
- Module 4, Connectivity Technologies, contains 5 lessons and 2 labs
- Module 5: Network Management and Security
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses