- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 5 Days
The Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 1 course is associated with the CCNA Service Provider certification. The course is a Instructor Lead Training course that provides network engineers and technicians with the basic knowledge and skills necessary to support a service provider network. The course provides knowledge of the major components of a network and helps learners to understand how service provider networks function. The course introduces IP Next-Generation Network (IP NGN) architecture that helps service providers to build modern, scalable and reliable networks. The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills for deploying basic Cisco IOS / IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR software features to operate and support service provider networks.
- Describe the purpose and function of IP and data network devices
- Describe QoS, MPLS, multicast, high availability, and VPN technologies
- Describe and differentiate IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes
- Describe and configure switched and routed network technologies
- Configure IP services like NAT and DHCP
- Configure Cisco IOS, IOS XE, and IOS XR software on Cisco platforms
- Configure transport, access, and edge technologies, as well as security in the network
- Configure network management protocols like Netflow, SNMP, and CDP on Cisco platforms
- Module 1, Basic LAN Switching, contains 7 lessons and a lab:
- Module 2, Basic IP Routing, contains 5 lessons and a lab:
- Module 3, Connectivity Technologies, contains 5 lessons and 2 labs:
- Module 4: Network Management and Security
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses