- Duration: 5 Days
This intensive, highly focused program presents the vision, strategy, and leadership imperatives for build¬ing and leading a customer-focused organization. By exploring such topics as what defines a customer-centric organization, how customer centricity varies in busi¬ness-to-business versus business-to-consumer compa¬nies, shaping strategies that prevent commoditization, leveraging IT systems for competitive advantage, and leading a customer-centric organization, you will gain critical insights into successfully aligning your organization around your customers’ needs. As a result of this unique educational experience, you will return to your organiza¬tion better prepared to:
- Develop a comprehensive blueprint for a customer-driven organization.
- Foster a culture of customer centricity within your organization.
- Effectively lead your organization through the change process required to attain customer centricity.
Customer Centricity: Why It Is Important?
- Analyze the differences between customer-centric and customer-focused organizations.
- Learn why the entire organization must realign to attain true customer centricity.
- Gain strategies for avoiding commoditization and improving product and service innovation.
- Gain a holistic view of the customer ecosystem and its various components.
- Move away from a business that is organized around functions or products to one that is aligned around customers, internal stakeholders, channel partners, and organizational processes, structures, and systems.
- Identify the challenges associated with a customer-centric organization.
How to Achieve It?
- Develop a strategy for leading and managing change within your organization to achieve customer centricity.
- Identify landmarks and landmines inherent in imple¬menting customer centricity.
- Assess the effectiveness of key metrics and mile¬stones that companies use to quantify and measure their success.
- Explore the best ways of leveraging human capital to foster product and service innovation.
Designed for senior executives in business-to-business or business-to-consumer companies, including leaders from the areas of product development, human resources, business development, finance, and marketing.
About Leadership & Management Developmenet Center
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses