- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
In this course, you'll learn the most common disciplines and methodologies used to create and present a business case with clear, concise, and fact-based arguments that highlight project benefits, costs, and risks to win approval for projects. You'll learn the underlying structure and content of a business case as well as the role your audience plays in the development of it. Further, you'll learn basic techniques for determining financial ROI, non-tangible benefits, and the probability of meeting expectations.
- Key elements of a business case document and presentation
- How to justify the investment to solve a business problem in a clear, concise, fact-based manner
- Basic financial metrics used within a business case, including feasibility studies and ROI analyses
- Ways to improve the odds of project approval
- Steps to prove your recommendation is "best"
- A step-by-step development process to create a business case
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses