- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
If you don’t have training or a background in finance, you may be at a disadvantage as you sit around the management table. Understanding the cycle of finance will help you figure out where you fit into your company’s financial structure, and how to keep your department out of the red. This workshop will help you prepare budgets and make decisions with confidence.
Participants should complete the Accounting Skills for New Supervisors course before this workshop or have equivalent knowledge.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define basic financial terminology
- Prepare a budget of any type or size
- Get your budget approved
- Perform basic ratio analysis
- Make better financial decisions
What Topics are Covered?
- The fundamentals of finance
- The basics of budgeting and parts of a budget
- The budgeting process
- Budgeting tips and tricks
- Monitoring and managing budgets
- Crunching the numbers
- Getting your budget approved
- Comparing investment opportunities
- ISO 9001:2008
- In-depth case studies and analysis opportunities
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses