- Evaluation criteria definition.
- Why it's important for employees to understand basic
- Business Principles.
- The purpose and basic requirements of business.
- Basic business terms.
- Basic financial statements.
- Profitability measures.
- Effective business decisions.
- Project evaluation model using discounted cash flow.
- Operating and maintenance budgets
- Financial analysis
- Utilities in a market economy
- Securities and Securities markets
- Rate-making concepts
- Foreign exchange risk management
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses