- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 3 Days
The participant will learn the techniques of budgeting and its application to the workplace. The course will provide the formulation of budgets using different methodologies.
Upon the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Explain the budgetary process
- Plan and prepare a budget
- Apply budgeting to real situations
- Distinguish between various budgeting techniques
- Carry out variance analysis
- Explain the ‘human factor’ in budgetary control
Staff, who are involved in the budget preparation and control process in their organizations. The course has no pre--requisite but there is an underlying assumption that participants are aware of general business concepts.
The course is conducted using a combination of lectures, discussions and practical workshop sessions. Video case studies and a computer workshop are also featured in the course.
- Module 1: Overview of budgeting
- Module 2: Types of budgets
- Module 3: Approaches to budgeting
- Module 4: Preparing a budget
- Module 5: Budgetary control
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses