- Locations: Nasr City
Participants will be required to complete a pre-course assignment prior to attending the course. This assignment is designed to directly relate the course to participants' personal experience and provide practical application of the course outcomes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Entrepreneurs, line managers, project leaders, persons involved in budgeting and forecasting or persons who use budgets and forecasts.
- Learn the objectives and techniques of forecasting
- Understand the difference between cash flow and profit
- Prepare forecasts using different sources of information
- Understand the factors to consider when performing forecasts
- Learn the Dos and Don'ts of forecasting
- Understand and prepare a cash flow forecast
- Understand the basics of capital expenditure forecasting
- Update forecasts for actual results and evaluate actual results against forecasts
- Learn how to monitor, report and make decisions based on forecasts
- Use forecasting as a performance measurement tool
- Prepare a forecast (comprehensive case study)
- Forecasting objectives
- Forecasting techniques
- Cash flow, profit, assets and liabilities
- The accounting process
- Preparing forecasts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Capital expenditure forecasting
- Monitoring, reporting and decision making
- Forecasting as a performance measure
- At Jadarat, we believe that human understands more by engagement, by action. You get the best understanding of anything by trying it, thinking about it, talking about it, not by listening to a trainer and watching a presentation. In this work shop you will learn by educational games, community of practices, job assignments, action learning, storytelling, as well as classrooms, and storytelling.
- Before the course, Jadarat assessment center will provide you with international, highly credible assessments that will measure your interpersonal skills, and give you a fruitful report that will help you improve your interpersonal skills, understand every employee needs, passion, communication style, and improve your ability to deal with every employee according to his character. You will also warm up for the course by doing some activities, and answering some questions in order to get ready for the training.
- After finishing the course, you will test your knowledge by answering an assignment. This will let you know which areas you have a good understanding of, and which ones you need to understand better.
- You can replay the same course within 6 month and we are committed to full money back guarantee if the delegate's satisfaction is less than 85% in this course.
About Jadarat International
Jadarat is established to develop the leadership and innovation capacity of individuals and corporates in the Middle East. Our prolonged relations with our loyal customers are achieved through our commitment to quality in content, joyfulness in delivery, and excellence in operation. We guarantee unforgettable learning experience, holistic approach to leadership development, and innovative learning interventions that assure lasting change for our clients.See all Jadarat International courses