For management accountants and business unit and corporate managers with responsibility for budget preparation and management. This course covers strategic planning, management control and operational or task control.
- Gain an understanding of the budgetary framework and controls
- Understand cash flow forecasting and the preparation of the operating statement
- Recap basic principles on the budgetary framework and budgetary control
- Complete a full budget preparation exercise including budgeting for; sales, production, material usage, purchases, labour cost, machine utilisation, production cost, budgeted income statement and budgeted balance sheet
- Consider budget sensitivity analysis and carry out a sensitivity analysis exercise
- Learn about fixed and flexible budgets and prepare a flexible budget
- Learn about the cash budget
Participants will cover the key issues and considerations surrounding the preparation and use of budgets and gain an understanding of why budgets are core to an organisation’s planning and control framework.
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses