- Duration 20 Hours
- Locations Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
This course is designed to give the trainee the skills and knowledge required to identify, analyze and improve the composition of the cost of projects budget. And the use of these key budget as a way to control the cost of the project.
are expected from the end of the session that the trainee:
- recognizes the principles of budget management.
- recognize the tools and techniques used in Adaro budget.
- Financial Sequel to do.
- Mracah and adjust the cost of projects.
- determine the cost of the project.
The expected level of qualification
equivalent to the eighth level
Evaluation criteria for each training director
Learners will be assessed throughout the courses based on their competency shown in their work on their assignments.
session has been designed to fit the needs of:
- Project Managers.
- project coordinators.
- Business Managers.
- site engineer.
- Business consultant.
- Financial values and accounting staff.
The outline of the course will cover the following criteria as to which candidates will be acquired to:
- Conduct Appropriate Activities to Signify financial Completion.
- Review project outcomes using available records and information to Determine the Effectiveness of cost management processes and Procedures.
- Review cost management issues and identify improvements.
- Implement Agreed financial management processes and Procedures to monitor actual expenditure and to control costs.
- Select and use cost analysis methods and tools to identify cost variations, evaluate options and recommend actions to project a higher authority.
- Implement, monitor and modify Agreed actions to Maintain financial and overall project Objectives Throughout the project lifecycle.
- Determine resource requirements for individual Tasks, with input from Stakeholders and guidance of others.
- Estimate project costs to enable budgets to be Developed and Implement Agreed cost management processes.
- Develop and implement a cost management plan, within delegated authority, to ensure clarity of understanding and ongoing management of project finances
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses