- Locations: Abu Hamour
- Duration: 1 Month
Gaining a professional qualification is one of the most rewarding aspects of a successful career. For you, it is a recognition of the ability to apply critical thinking to an area of activity and reflect on your personal development. To others, it is validation and evidence of your continued competence to fulfil the demands of your job, both now and in the future. Achievement is therefor a great cause for celebration.
Our curriculum development team in conjunction with Edexcel (the UK’s largest awarding body) has developed this unique program for both active managers and potential managers who wish to home their skills and seek promotion opportunities in the workplace.
Understanding the concept of leading in an organization
- Understand significant levels of leadership
- Distinguish between responsibility and accountability in leadership
- Understand relationship between organizational vision, values and goals, and leadership
Understand the development of managerial effectiveness in organizations
- Understand skills, attitudes and behaviours of effective leaders.
- Understand the different styles and models of leadership used in an organization
Understand the principles and practices of managing the performance of individuals in organization
- Understand concept of performance management
- Analyse the main tools used in performance management in organization
- Understand the value of mentoring and coaching in managing the performance of individuals in an organization
- Evaluate the role of effective communication in managing the performance of individuals in an organization