The BTEC Level 3 90-credit Diploma in Business is part of a larger suite of Business qualifications, in a range of sizes, which share the common purpose of helping people to become occupationally ready to take up employment in business at the appropriate level.
This can follow either directly after achieving the qualification, or via the stepping stone of Higher Education (HE) in university or college.
BTEC Level 3 90-credit Diploma could either be for learners starting their final year of education, for example after taking a level 2 qualification post-16 and wishing to follow a coherent one-year course at level 3, or for learners who wish to complete their course after one year and move into an apprenticeship or training with an employer. The qualification is also suitable for students who have recently completed IGCSEs but who are looking for analternative pathway to higher education or employment.
- Unit 1 – The Business Environment
- Unit 2 – Business Resources
- Unit 3 – Introduction to Marketing
- Unit 4 – Business Communication
- Unit 9 – Creative Product Promotion
- Unit 10 – Market Research in Business
- Unit 16 – Human Resource Management
- Unit 19 – Developing Teams in Business
- Unit 33 – Communications Technology on Business