With the increasing globalization of markets and business internalization, SME's are unavoidably faced with the challenge of dealing with foreign customers, competitors, and suppliers.Thus, going international is no longer a luxury, but a necessity for economic survival. The challenge of international marketing is to develop strategic plans that are competitive to penetrate and Survive in global Markets.
This course is an overview of the export cycle including WTO regulations,regional & bilateral agreements, marketing mix, source of trade information, distribution channels, negociation, contracting, and export documentation & logistics.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Understand the Egyptian strategy and national plan for export development;
- Identify the main documents required for the completion of export procedures;
- know how the international and bilateral agreements help in acquiring completive edge;
- Understand the main criteria for selecting the international markets;
- Identify the main components of the marketing mix;
- identify the different factors that affect export's prices;
- understand the fundamentals of marketing communication;
- know the various documentary collection and international standards for standby L/C; and
- Apply various methods of payment for foreign trade.
- The Company Internal Factors – readiness to export SWOT Analysis
- Environment (Internal & External Factors)
- Domestic (Egyptian Export Strategy, Customs, Documentation and procedures)
- International (WTO, Regional agreements, certificate of origin)
- Marketing mix 5 Ps (Product , Price, Promotion, Place, Perception)
- Market Research
- Sources of Information
- Market Selection
- Distribution Channels
Skills (Negotiation, Presentation, and Contracting)
- Logistics/ Transportation/ Packaging/&Packaging.
- Financing/ Terms of payment & Incoterms/Credit Insurance.
- Legal Aspects/ International Contracts.
Standards/ Quality/quality Assurance
Export Strategy Plan
Who Should Attend
- Export managers and specialists
- Marketing managers and specialists
FTTC is a non-profit autonomous training institute under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry "MTI". FTTC aims at developing Egyptian export competitiveness through providing training services to enhance and empoTheyr exporters' skills, knowledge and capabilities.
FTTC is accredited and acknowledged by different international institutes and organizations specialized in the field of export promotion. FTTC is certificated according to the international standard ISO 9001.See all Foreign Trade Training Center courses