This class introduces Brocade VCS™ technology, Ethernet fabrics, and all associated protocols and technologies.
This course will also introduce the Brocade VDX family of data center switches, including the VDX 6710, VDX 6720, VDX 6730, VDX 6740, and VDX 8770.
This course covers installation, configuration, monitoring, and basic troubleshooting of Brocade VDX switches and is designed to help an administrator manage Ethernet fabrics based on Brocade Network OS (NOS) v4.1.2 and Brocade Network Advisor v12.2.
This course provides a strong foundation for Brocade VCS and Ethernet fabric technologies and the features offered by the Brocade VDX switches.
This course is designed in part, to prepare students for the 150-820 BCEFP exam.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify Brocade VCS Fabric terminology and associated protocols.
- Describe, install, configure, and perform basic troubleshooting tasks on Brocade VCS Fabric-capable switches in VCS Fabric mode, VCS Logical Chassis mode, and non-VCS Fabric mode.
- Use NOS v4.1.2 to configure and perform basic monitoring tasks on Brocade VDX switches.
- Discuss key Brocade VCS Fabric features such as Virtual Fabrics, Multipathing, Ethernet Name Server (eNS), and vLAGs.
- Discuss the Layer 2 and Layer 3 Fabric services supported by NOS v4.1.2
- Describe Automatic Migration of Port Profiles (AMPP) behavior,support, limitations, and configuration information.
- Introduces Brocade VCS™ technology, Ethernet fabrics, and all associated protocols and technologies along with the Brocade VDX family of data center switches.
- Covers the installation, configuration, monitoring, and basic troubleshooting of Brocade VDX switches.
- Is designed to help administrators manage Ethernet fabrics based on Brocade Network OS (NOS) v4.1.2 and Brocade Network Advisor v12.1.
- Provides a strong foundation for Brocade VCS and Ethernet fabric technologies, and the features available on Brocade VDX switches.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses