This course provides an in-depth study of the Brocade Ethernet Switch/Router family of products and how they are utilized in an enterprise network.
The course covers advanced configuration, operations and maintenance of L2/L3 protocols including STP, RSTP, OSPF, MCT, QoS, and BGP in an enterprise network.
Additional topics include the IS-IS protocol and Power Over Ethernet (PoE).
CNP 300 is designed, in part, to prepare students for the Brocade Certified Network Professional (150-230) exam.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Configure, implement, and maintain Layer 2 STP protocols (RSTP, MSTP, PVST)
- Describe and configure Multi-Chassis Trunking (MCT)
- Integrate MCT with VRRP-E for redundancy
- Identify PoE capable Brocade products
- Configure and manage Brocade switches in a PoE environment
- Configure, implement, and maintain Layer 3 routing protocols (OSPF and BGP)
- Describe OSPF router types and the neighbor adjacency process
- Differentiate between the OSPF and IS-IS protocols
- Discuss BGP4 protocol overview
- Differentiate and describe EBGP and IBGP roles in BGP operations
- Configure basic BGP peering and route map utilization
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses