- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 4 Days
This course introduces the Brocade Ethernet Switch/Router family of products, as well as basic configuration, operations and management of the L2/L3 Switches/Routers using the Command Line Interface (CLI) for the interfaces, VLANs and L2/L3 protocols.
This course serves as the foundation for advancing in the understanding of networking technologies and features offered by the Brocade Ethernet family of products. CNE 200 is designed in part, to prepare students for the Brocade Certified Network Engineer (150-130) exam.
This course replaces ETH 103.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify how Brocade products are used in a typical data network.
- Create Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks using Brocade Ethernet switches and routers.
- Use the Command Line Interface (CLI) to configure and manage Brocade Ethernet switch and router interfaces, VLANs, and protocols.
- Upgrade software images and files on Brocade Ethernet switches and routers.
- Interconnect Brocade Ethernet switches and routers based on a network design.
- Configure access lists.
- Perform basic troubleshooting using CLI show commands.
- Identify networking protocols and features related to wireless, multicast and network security.
- The class includes the basic configuration, operations, and management of the L2/L3 Switches/Routers using the Command Interface (CLI) for the interfaces, VLANs, and L2/L3 protocols.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses