- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
Backup and recovery knowing how to do it is not optional! Learn once and never forget how to use BRMS to do regular and ad-hoc backups, recovery, and offsite tape backups.
iSeries Operations staff who are responsible for the configuration and management of iSeries Backup and Recovery, especially those implementing BRMS/400.
On completion, you will be able to :
- Setup BRMS to do both regular and ad-hoc backups.
- Recover the entire system (or parts thereof).
- Use BRMS Media Management to move tape volumes to offsite locations.
- Run Daily Maintenance routines and to manage an IBM Automated Tape Library.
Students must be familiar with standard OS/400 Save/Restore facilities and have attended the courses AS24 and OL51 or have equivalent education and experience.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses