- Locations: TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to. This course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define what a brand is and what branding is about
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
- Identify your brand’s products, its features, and their values
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan, and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining branding
- Creating a mission and vision
- Positioning your brand and developing your style
- Developing a brand name and slogan
- Creating a visual identity
- Living your brand and connecting with customers
- Launching your brand
- Taking your brand’s pulse
- Measuring brand health with a balanced scorecard, SWOT analysis, and Middleton’s brand matrix
- Interpreting evaluation results
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses