- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
Body language can make or break our efforts to establish long, trusting relationships. Our body language can help to reinforce and add credibility to what we say, or it can contradict our words. Understanding what signals you are sending, as well as being able to read the signals that your clients send, is an essential skill in sales and throughout our lives. What is your body language saying about you? Find out in this one-day workshop!
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Apply your knowledge of body language to improve communication
- Understand the impact of space in a conversation
- Understand the nuances of body language from a range of areas including your face, hands, arms, legs, and posture
- Use mirroring and matching techniques to build rapport
- Shake hands with confidence
- Dress for success
- Module 1: Body Language
- Module 2: Give Me Some Space!
- Module 3: What’s Your Face Saying?
- Module 4: What’s Your Body Saying?
- Module 5: Pre-Assignment Review
- Module 6: Mirroring and Leading
- Module 7: Monitoring Your Posture
- Module 8: Dressing Up
- Module 9: Shaking Hands
- Module 10: How Are You Doing?
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses