Do you ever wish you could know what someone is thinking? Body language is a great way to find out more about the person you are speaking with.
Perhaps you also wish you could improve your own body language or wonder about what your nonverbal behavior is saying to the outside world.
This body language course is based on scientifically backed research on the how to read people’s nonverbal behavior and improve your own.
Whether you are a business owner, parent, spouse, employee, human resources director, teacher or student, this course will change the way you interact with those around you.
If you have ever interacted with another person, this course will be useful to you because our everyday interactions are filled with secret nonverbal cues just waiting to be uncovered.
What You Will Cover:
- Body Language Definitions
- Body Language Speaks Volume
- Common Body Language Error to Avoid
- Different Types of Communications
- Components of Body Language
- Body Language Classification
- Body Language Signs Translations