For Board members, or those preparing for membership, this course covers key factors that contribute to Board effectiveness, including how to measure effectiveness and lessons learned.
This course will cover the importance of:
- Strong leadership, clear purpose, appropriate composition and size and a good balance between cohesion and challenge
- Appropriate decisionmaking
- Access to high quality information
- Good secretarial and administrative support
Effective Boardroom behaviours including what makes an effective
- Individual members/whole Board considerations
- Board effectiveness reviews including an objective discussion of internal versus external reviews
- The review process to be followed and topics to be covered
- Emerging best practices in reporting
Participants will leave this course with a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the Board, and why continual review of board performance is crucial to the ongoing success of the organisation.
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses