- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The Blue Coat PacketShaper course is the second level of training on the PacketShaper. This is the rebranded and modified version of the former Packeteer Advanced Traffic Analysis and troubleshooting (Level 2) course. The goal of this course is to help develop skills necessary to properly install, operate and configure PacketShaper. The course also aims to use reporting features and take appropriate action using PacketShaper control mechanisms to optimize network and application performance.
The course is oriented towards the learning needs of working IT network professionals responsible for troubleshooting
network application performance using Blue Coat PacketShaper appliances.
- The Blue Coat Certified PacketShaper Professional (BCPSP) course is intended for IT professionals who
- wish to develop and master the skills to properly install, operate and configure PacketShaper. It replaces
- the Packeteer Advanced Traffic Analysis and Troubleshooting (Level2) course. This course also covers how
- to use reporting features and take appropriate action using PacketShaper control mechanisms to optimize
- network and application performance.
- After completing this course you will be proficient in:
- Properly configuring different types of traffic trees
- Using PacketShaper tools to identify network problems and determine if PacketShaper can solve those problems
- Configuring PacketShaper to fix network problems
The Blue Coat Certified PacketShaper Professional (BCPSP) Course is intended for students who want to use new PacketShaper.features that deliver integrated visibility, control and compression capabilities in a single appliance. The BCPSP Course covers:
- Blue Coat PacketShaper Architecture
- Advanced Classification
- Advanced Bandwidth Management
- Understanding Adaptive Response
- PacketShaper Authentication
- Compression and Acceleration
- Introduction to IntelligenceCenter
- Introduction to Policy Center
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses