- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The Blue Coat Certified PacketShaper Specialist Course is intended for students who want to use new PacketShaper features that deliver integrated visibility, control and compression capabilities in a single appliance.The Blue Coat PacketShaper course is the first level of training on the PacketShaper. This is the rebranded and modified version of the former Packeteer Specialist (Level 1) course. The goal of this course is to develop basic knowledge and skills sufficient to operate an installed PacketShaper on a daily basis. This instructor-led course provides an effective mix of operational theory and hands-on performance-based exercises, and is intended for inpiduals requiring basic operational knowledge and skills; i.e., network/system administrators responsible for daily management of PacketShaper.
This course is intended for IT professionals requiring basic operational network management knowledge and skills;
i.e., network/system administrators who are responsible for managing network application performance using the
Blue Coat PacketShaper.
The Blue Coat Certified PacketShaper Administrator (BCPSA) course is intended for IT professionals who
- wish to develop the basic knowledge and skills to manage an installed Blue Coat PacketShaper on a daily
- basis. It replaces the former Packeteer Specialist (Level 1) course and is intended for users who want to
- apply new PacketShaper features that deliver integrated visibility, control and compression capabilities in
- a single appliance. After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use and understand the PacketShaper product and its functionality and capabilities
- Classify traffic
- Analyze your network, application and host performance
The Blue Coat Certified PacketShaper Administrator (BCPSA) Course provides an effective mix of operational theory and handson
performance-based exercises. It covers:
- Blue Coat Family of Products
- Blue Coat PacketShaper Overview
- PacketShaper Deployment
- PacketShaper Licensing
- Initial PacketShaper Configuration
- PacketShaper GUI and CLI
- Understanding Applications on the Network
- Analyzing Applications on the Network
- Controlling Applications on the Network
- Bandwidth Management
- Maintaining PacketShaper
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses