The Blue Coat WAN Acceleration Professional (BCWAP) Course is intended for students who want to use new ProxySG features that enable advanced features of application acceleration. The BCWAP Course discusses:
- Device Authentication
- ADN Connection Types, SSL Proxy, Secure ADN
- Asymmetric Routing, ADN Load Balancing
- Failover, Advanced Services, ADN–Advanced Topics, Troubleshooting ADN
- CIFS-Advanced Topics, Troubleshooting CIFS Proxy, MAPI–Advanced Topics
- VLAN Support, WCCP, Quality of Service (QoS)
- Health Checks, Managing Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- WAN Optimization Deployment Case Studies It also provides hands-on lab exercises that teach students how to configure and use these features. This ycourse is designed on the newly released version of SGOS 5.2.x.
Advance user or prospective users of WAN Acceleration technology.
Blue Coat WAN Acceleration Professional (BCWAP) Course. Students need practical experience with the ProxySG in the field. Additionally, students should have advanced knowledge of networking, security and authentication.
- Chapter 1: Device Authentication
- Chapter 2: ADN Connection Types
- Chapter 3: SSL Proxy
- Chapter 4: Secure ADN
- Chapter 5: Asymmetric Routing
- Chapter 6: ADN Load Balancing
- Chapter 7: Failover
- Chapter 8: Advanced Services — TCP Tunnelling
- Chapter 9: ADN — Advanced Topics
- Chapter 10: Troubleshooting ADN
- Chapter 11: CIFS — Advanced Topics
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses