- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
In the Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator (BCCPA) course, intended for students who wish to master the fundamentals of Blue Coat ProxySG, you will learn the major functions of the ProxySG, how they work, how to administer them, and how the ProxySG interfaces with other Blue Coat products. You will learn key concepts of network security and wide-area network (WAN) optimization and how to get service and support from Blue Coat.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG
- Describe the role of the ProxySG as it relates to other Blue Coat products as part of a complete security solution.
- Configure a ProxySG and place it into live service.
- Administer the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of the ProxySG and decide when it is appropriate to open a service request.
- Introduction to ProxySG
- ProxySG Security Deployments
- ProxySG Initial Security Configuration
- ProxySG Management Console
- ProxySG Security Licensing
- Proxy Services
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Introduction to Visual Policy Manager
- Content Filtering and WebPulse
- Managing Downloads
- Authenticating users on the ProxySG
- Authentication Realms
- Authentication with Transparent Proxy
- Exceptions and Notifications
- Access Logging
- Managing SSL Traffic
- Basic Troubleshooting
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses