This instructor-led course introduces the features of Bill of Materials functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Module 1: Bill of Materials Overview
- Module 2: Creating Simple BOMs
- Module 3: Creating BOMs with Versions
- Module 4: Working with BOM and Item Configurations
- Module 5: Working with BOM Calculations
- Module 6: Sales Orders and BOMs
- Module 7: Scrap and Measurement
- Module 8: Report a BOM as Finished
- Module 9: Reports and Other BOM Functionality
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses