- Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations New Cairo City
By this course you will be able to evaluate the type of contracts.
By this course you can join easily with any multinational company to work in the career of contracts which became urgently required.
- Engineering project life cycle.
- Pre-qualification and tendering procedures.
- Types of contracts.
- Tendering evaluation and awarding the contract.
- Important contract terms and clauses.
- Commencement and completion.
- adverse physical conditions and artificial obstructions.
- Delays and extension of deadline,variations and evaluation
- Liquidated damages and penalty clauses,disputes and claims.
- Settlement of disputes.
- Case studies.
EGC was founded with the aim to be a premier gateway to professional engineering. Since then, the firm has undertaken a host of landmark projects across all market sectors and developed a diversity of successful and sustainable engineering solutions for its prominent client. EGC offers professional services in all engineering sectors of transport from concept to completion. EGC one of engineering design offices have various activities and Professional engineering staff contributed in the founding of EGCSee all Engineering Group Corporation courses