When we are at work we all feel we are 'busy'; but good companies and organizations make certain their employees are busy 'doing the right things efficiently and effectively' - i.e. 'doing the right things, right'. This two-day course is the ideal way to learn and practise the skills of good planning. The course helps delegates understand the key elements of planning and organizing - and shows how they can be readily applied to the delegates' work environments. It will help people interested in clearly identifying and prioritising the tasks and activities needed to achieve both business and personal goals.
- To understand the principles and importance of correct planning
- To have a clear understanding of the essential ingredients of planning
- To learn the importance of setting and prioritising goals and objectives
- To organize and adapt plans for successful implementation
- To understand and use planning tools e.g. Gantt Charts, etc.,
- To understand and practise the principles of prioritising work effectively
- To learn personal organizing strategies to help with work-life balance
- To learn how to organize your office, computer, and paperwork
- To practise the skills of planning and organizing in a controlled environment
What You Will Gain
- A range of tools and techniques to assist in planning and prioritising your workload
- A number of techniques that will help you remain focused on productive work for a greater proportion of your time
- The ability to plan your own, and your team's work
- Greater confidence and control over your immediate work environment
- Defining Planning & Organizing
- The Key Elements Of The Planning Cycle
- Setting Goals & Objectives
- SMART(ER) Goals
- Planning & Organizing Exercise
- Types Of Planning Tools
- The Key Elements Of Organizing
- Using A Gantt Chart
- Prioritising Workload For Effectiveness & Efficiency
- The Pareto Principle
- Planning & Organizing Exercise
- Improving Personal Organization
- Improving Your Work Environment: Office Layout, Computer & Paperwork
- Work Smarter, Not Harder
- Handling Delegation
- Tips For Work-Life Balance
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.