Our characteristic styles or patterns of relating to others determine the ease with which we build relationships. Most of our behavior patterns are established early in life through the influence of peers, education, family, friends, and environment. Through our lives, a variety of behavior patterns are reinforced and become habits. While our habits make us fairly predictable, everyone has different habits.That’s what keeps relationships interesting and challenging!
- Understanding Personality Style
- What is personality style and why does it matter?
- The two dimensions of personality :Assertiveness & Expressiveness
- How to recognize your own and others’ personality style
- Recognizing personality styles
- When style collide
- Personality style in the real world – A style for every situation
- Style & Communication
- Managing and leading people of every stripe and color
- Working on teams
- You can get along with your boss
- Using personality styles to advanced your career
- Plant where you will bloom
- Bloom where you are planted
- What is your personality style?
Established in 1993, in Egypt, the Group is specialized in Human Resources Solutions. We_They Group has two subsidiaries; We_They and Top Business Limited. Top Business Human Resources Consultants offers Human Resources Outsourcing and Salary Administration, Human Resources Consultations and Management Development, Public and Tailored Training and Conferences & Exhibitions Management. We_They Limited offers Local and Overseas Recruitment and Assessment Centers.See all Top Business HR courses