A course acquainting teachers with the knowledge and skills needed to manage students’ behavior in different grade levels.
Acquire the skills of:
- Setting limits.
- Designing class routines for different age groups.
- Using motivational techniques.
- Dealing with the unexpected.
- Building cooperation
- Establishing a positive relationship with students
- Exploiting instruction to facilitate behavior management.
- Controlling your thoughts and emotions in class.
- Using body language to work the crowd
About 8 Gates
We_They was founded in 2005 by a group of business professionals who are highly specialized in their functions and have executive management experience with multinational companies.
We_They has a diverse portfolio of products and services including Education, Professional Training, IT Services, Marketing and Event Management.
Our staff has an extensive knowledge of programs, as well as other educational and vocational pathways, so they can help you see 'the big improved picture' of your company.
We_They is backed up by the vast training expertise, resources and facilities and provides business driven training solutions that are both innovative and when it comes to training We_They is your one point of contact.
We_They services are broad delivering a full range of learning solutions that include but go beyond formal training a flexible approach in relation to how learning and workplace development happens and a focus on how customer outcomes can be achieved through innovative practice. See all 8 Gates courses