Master the French language through our world-renowned Complete French course. The closest you’ll get to having a personal language tutor without being in a classroom.
- (90 Complete Units) 8 Books + 17 Audio CDs + 2 VCDs + Briefcase
- 1 Study Guide - 1 Getting Started CD - 1 Textbook - 2 Illustrated Books - 1 Handbook
- 1 Written Exercises Book - 1 Spoken Exercises Book - 1 Vocabulary Book - Further Practice
- 14 Audio CDs - 2 Video CDs
- All presented in an attractive briefcase
French program - Beginner to Advanced:
- No previous language experience is required with Linguaphone’s highly acclaimed French language course, which has helped thousands of people learn French to an advanced level. Written by French language experts and using native speakers, our Complete French language course will give you good grounding in grammar, verb tenses and sentence structure needed to communicate effectively and confidently in French.
- This popular course covers a mixture of social, travel and business scenarios and includes a wide range of course material to help you master the French language. You will also you’ll develop an active vocabulary of over 2000 French words.
Language levels you will achieve:
- Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced
- Sample topics covered:
- Sightseeing and asking for directions.
- Asking questions and ordering in a restaurant.
- Visiting the doctor.
What you’ll learn:
- Over 2000 practical French phrases and sayings.
- Master essential and detailed French vocabulary.
- Ability to speak, listen and write advanced French.
- Development of an authentic accent.
We_They was established by Jack Roston. He was translator and famous English professor who emigrated from Poland at the turn of the century and set up his business in High Holborn, London.
Roston was one of the first pioneers to recognise the potential for language teaching using Edison's invention of sound recording (1877) and Alexander Graham Bell's development of wax cylinders (1888).
The We_They language learning method is undoubtedly the most popular method of self-instruction, having enabled over 100,000,000 people to master another language since it was founded more than 100 years ago.