- Locations: Maamoura Area, Near Cambridge School
- Duration: 30 Hours
Course Sub-Level (30 hours per sub-level):
Introductory ( A0 – A1 )
Beginner English A ( A1 )
- Pre-Requisites: Introductory ( A0 – A1 )
Beginner English B ( A1 )
- Pre-Requisites; Beginner English A ( A1 )
Beginners English Level Course Descriptions:
Speaking and Listening
- Participants will practice and develop their communicative competence in the use of oral language through pairs, small groups, and full-class activities, discussions, and dialogues emphasizing listening strategies and speaking fluency.
Reading and Vocabulary
- Participants will learn and practice reading strategies and increase their English vocabulary with contextual use of both high-frequency and daily life vocabulary. Reading passages will be used from a variety of sources, and test-taking strategies will be analyzed and practiced.
Grammar and Writing
- Participants will practice and demonstrate understanding of basic English grammar through integrated use in speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Participants will apply knowledge of grammar and vocabulary to writing tasks from the sentence through essay level.
- Participants will learn and practice effective pronunciation of the phonemes of British English or North American English as well as its patterns of stress, linking and intonation.
Integrated Skills Workshop
- Participants will practice and develop their language skills in a laboratory setting using technology, language development software, and inpidualized guidance from instructors.
Edu-Tec was established in 2007
to offer vocational training and award recognized qualifications. The company specializes in tailor made courses in English, Management, Skills for Life offered through a forum of workshops and seminars.See all EduTec courses