- Price EGP 1,450
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations SQS Group Limited 7-11 Moorgate London EC2R 6AF
The BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice provides delegates with the knowledge and professional skills and toolset to become effective business analysts. The BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice course covers strategic thinking, perspective based analysis, stakeholder management, SWOT analysis, and gap analysis. The course focuses on A) developing a business strategy and B) the exploration of a business issue – whether that be an opportunity or problem.
The BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice course has been extensively revamped by the BCS to reflect recent developments in the business analysis field and is administered by professional trainers with significant experience of real world business analysis projects. Students are supplied with course notes containing detailed information about business analysis techniques and providing references for further reading.
This BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice syllabus prepares the candidates for a 1 hour examination leading to the Certificate in Business Analysis Practise. This certificate is a core module which forms part of the Business Analysis Diploma.
Objectives of the BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
On completion of Business Analysis Practice course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the development of a business strategy
- Use strategic analysis techniques
- Describe the need for project discipline
- Explain techniques to investigate the business systems of an organisation
- Describe an approach to improving business systems
- Use a stakeholder analysis technique and explain why stakeholder management and perspective analysis is important
- Use techniques for the analysis and modelling of business systems
- Describe how to identify recommendations for business improvement
- Describe the contents of a rigorous business case to develop and implement business changes
- Identify costs, benefits, impacts and risks for an option in a business case
SQS is the largest pure-play software testing and quality assurance company in the world. Over the years we’ve developed and established a proprietary testing methodology, PractiQ, along with Industrialisation and Automation processes. Our solutions range from expert consultant staffing solutions to global service management.
The Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQS delivering a suite of accredited testing, Quality Management (QM), Quality Assurance (QA) and now Business Analysis (BA) skills. We also deliver learning and development solutions for our internal consultants and testers. with a presence on three continents, we deliver over workshops per year to more than participants. We bring the knowledge and real experience of working with over 400 global companies and the flexibility of delivering public workshops and custom in-house solutions.See all SQS Academy courses