- Fees / Price EGP 1,450
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations SQS Group Limited 7-11 Moorgate London EC2R 6AF
This BCS Business Analysis Foundation Level course provides delegates with an overview of the role and responsibilities of the Business Analyst. The Business Analyst acts as the link between business needs, users and IT on change projects. The course introduces delegates to the contribution that a business analyst makes and the tools and techniques they have at their disposal to assist them in their role. The BCS Business Analysis Foundation Level course is administered by BCS accredited professional trainers who have significant experience of practical business analysis projects. Students are supplied with course notes containing detailed information about business analysis techniques and providing references for further reading.
This syllabus has an accompanying examination. A candidate must achieve a passing score in this exam to gain the BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Foundation. This qualification also which forms part of the requirement to progress to the BCS Diploma Level.
Objectives of the BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Foundation Level Certificate
On completion of Business Analysis Foundation course, delegates will be able to:
- recognise the skills and competencies required of the business analyst
- adopt a business analysis process model approach to change initiatives
- understand how a business strategy is developed
- how to identify and document business issues
- consider the perspectives of stakeholders who will be affected or are interested in the change project and document their views
- Overview of techniques to model business systems
- describe the contents of a business case that would be used to justify a project
SQS is the largest pure-play software testing and quality assurance company in the world. Over the years we’ve developed and established a proprietary testing methodology, PractiQ, along with Industrialisation and Automation processes. Our solutions range from expert consultant staffing solutions to global service management.
The Academy is a wholly owned subsidiary of SQS delivering a suite of accredited testing, Quality Management (QM), Quality Assurance (QA) and now Business Analysis (BA) skills. We also deliver learning and development solutions for our internal consultants and testers. with a presence on three continents, we deliver over workshops per year to more than participants. We bring the knowledge and real experience of working with over 400 global companies and the flexibility of delivering public workshops and custom in-house solutions.See all SQS Academy courses