- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 5 Days
Is it right for me?
- System Integrators
- Automation engineers
- Instrumentation engineers
- Maintenance engineers
- Electrical design engineers
- Electrical consultants
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and select the components of a PLC system according to the application
- Understanding the operation of PLC
- Understanding the different wiring strategies for field devices with PLCs
- Understanding the most common PLC instructions
- Mastering the ladder logic programming language
What will it cover?
- Overview of automation systems components
- PLC architecture and components
- The PLC scan cycle
- PLC wiring strategies
- Introduction to the ladder logic language
- Basic PLC instructions
- Timers and counters
- Latches and one-shots
- Register level and math instructions
- Handling analog parameters in PLC programs
- Advanced techniques:; Timing diagrams; Process sequence bits
- Practical applications & case studies
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses