- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 15 Hours
- Provide participants with the necessary for the interpretation and analysis of financial statements with the skills and efficiency through the use of financial ratios.
- About the financial analysis (financial analysis purposes and its importance and its uses).
- The impact of internal and external environment variables on the financial analysis outputs (four-wheel analysis SWOT).
- Tools and the types of financial analysis:
- Horizontal analysis (trend) and its uses and Mhaddadath.
- Analysis vertical (consolidated financial statements of sizes) and its uses.
- Financial ratios (types and their advantages):
- Liquidity ratios.
- Profitability ratios.
- Activity ratios.
- Debt ratios.
- Market rates.
- DuPont analysis model.
- The risks and the determinants of the use of financial ratios and the terms of the financial statements.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses