Course detailsThe course provides delegates with a greater working expertise and understanding of fluid power systems. The course provides an outline of hydraulic principles and fundamentals of industrial hydraulics found in the offshore industry.
On completion of the course, delegates will receive a broad-base knowledge of hydraulic equipment used in the offshore industry, will be able to identify symbols and components used in schematic drawings and design basic hydraulic circuit drawings, will understand the importance of cleanliness levels and correct filtration placement in hydraulic systems, will develop good safety practices while working on high pressure hydraulic circuits and will be able to use best practices in fault finding techniques and procedures to reduce costly downtime. The practical element is designed for delegates to learn and recognise faults and damage to major components in hydraulic systems during inspection and to adjust control valves and test hydraulic circuits for correct and safe ;
- Basic Fundamentals of Fluid Power
- Graphic Symbols and Drawings
- Control Valves
- Pump and Motion
- Directional Valves
- Maintenance Troubleshooting
- Hoses and Connector
- Practical Session
About Power Technical Training
"Power Consultancy & Training" is working in the field of technical & managerial training in Egypt and through the rest of the Arab world.
• Full understanding of the training arts.
• Effective, fast, and direct communication with our customers all over the world.
• Constant development of our potential through cooperative agreements with practical training centers and other HR centers.
• Pursuit and adoption of most recent developments in the field of training the world over.
• The Implementation of training services anywhere in the world.
• Adoption of standard methods in the implementation of training services.
• Provision of outstanding training services at the lowest possible cost.
Mechanical Engineering Related Questions
Unanswered //Jan 25, 2019 Mechanical Engineering
I am a mechanical engineer, completed post graduation in heat power but don't have industrial or ...
Unanswered //Apr 29, 2019 Mechanical Engineering
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.