By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:-
- Understand a wonderful paradox: helping other people get what they want gives us more of what we want.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what you want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Recognize the difference between features and benefits of products and services.
- Identify and be able to better present the competitive strengths of your products and
- services, so that you can be proactive in handling objections and more successful at
- asking for the business.
- Use different types of selling for different situations.
- Identify ways to find new clients and network effectively
- The fundamentals of sales.
- What is selling?
- Importance of sales.
- Why do people buy?
- The different buying decisions.
- Purpose of selling.
- Challenges for sales people.
- Attractive and unattractive features of sales job.
- The sales process:
- Prospecting and qualifying.
- Questioning techniques
- Handling price.
- Active Listening.
- Sales person as a communicator.
- What makes a good sales person?
- Creation of customer long-term relation.
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.