- Duration Flexible
- Locations MMTI
Actions for directors, board members, business ownersand organisations of all sizes
It is designed for use by all directors, governors, trustees, officers and their equivalents in the private, public and third sectors. It applies to organisations of all sizes.Health and safety law places duties on organisations and employers, and directors can be personally liable when these duties are breached: members of the board have both collective and individual responsibility for health and safety.
Strong and active leadership from the top:
- Visible, active commitment from the board;
- Establishing effective 'downward' communication systems and management structures;
- Integration of good health and safety management with business decisions.
Engaging the workforce in the promotion and achievement of safe and healthy conditions;
- Effective 'upward' communication;
- Providing high-quality training.
Identifying and managing health and safety risks;
- Accessing (and following) competent advice;
- Monitoring, reporting and reviewing performance.
Let us introduce ourselves as an Executive Education and Continuing Professional Development center specialized in preparing management professionals to achieve their career high through certification in their respective field.MMTI has specialized in providing professionals the knowledge & tools to drive their business. MMTI is a leader in developing and delivering corporate and professional educational solutions.Our approach focuses on learning that empowers you to acquire knowledge, apply it, achieve results, and then interpret those results to identify new opportunities- again and again.See all MMTI - Madras Management Training Institute Qatar courses