Marketing is a very vital part in our daily life. Without marketing world will literally stand still. The ever rising demand for understanding marketing puts pressure on successful businesses to learn more about their customers to deliver to them right products and services and keep them fully satisfied. The basic marketing course will lay a sound foundation of knowledge & understanding for modern marketing.
On course completion the student should have ability for
- Understanding customer needs and behaviors
- Analyzing markets
- Dealing with competitors
- How to make marketing research
- Setting marketing plans
- How to deal with marketing environment.
- The basic marketing course establishes general basics of modern marketing
- It gives a clear view of customer-producer interrelation
- It helps understanding modern market environment
- It teaches planning for a market entry of new products
- It allows enough time for class discussions and ideas exchange
- Student must have good understanding of the English language
- Filling in the registration form, in details, and answering all the questions at the back of the registration comprehensively.
- Making a pre course interview with the head section.
- Class will start on time, late students will not be allowed in
- Materials should be dispensed to students by Hi Q on registration
- No mobile phones at all during class-sessions
- Student who does not observe regulations will be asked to leave the class immediately
In 2001 Hi-Q Academy started with one computer branch at 8th Moheb Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with 2 computer labs and staff consisted of five administrators and three instructors. HI-Q started with great partner like Microsoft gold partner and focusing on offering computer ctheirses for adults who seek job opportunities. Hi-Q was the first training center in Tanta that offer computer ctheirses with new, different and modern style that attract big numbers of people and achieved, for their clients, trust in a place that could be a good substitute for them instead of traveling to Cairo to get what they need. HI-Q Academy offered all Microsoft and Cisco ctheirses with theyll experienced instructors from inside and outside Tanta, they also started offer computer ctheirses for kids that helped so much in raising people awareness with the important of learning computer from young ages. Hi-Q Academy marketing plan along with innovate ideas in advertising gave it a great push forward in having good marketing share.
In 2004 their second Languages and soft skills was opened at 16th Botros Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with five labs and at this moment their staff reached ttheynty administrators and over than fifty instructors.
In 2005 their main branch has expanded with another three computer labs with one lab for their international exams, VUE/PROMETRIC.
In 2008 Zagazek Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Mahlla Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Qatar branch was opened.
In 2012 they are expected to move to their new branch in Down Town in Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt in one big place for their company.See all Hi Q Academy courses