within the responsibility of the occupational first aid attendance providing
emergency care in industry.
Audiences include workplace first aid providers, emergency response
team members, firefighters, police officers, security personnel and adult
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the priority action approach (to the end of the primary survey) for conscious patients with a decreased level of consciousness.
- Identify and manage critical interventions of the airway with C-spine control for conscious patients and patients with a decreased level of consciousness.
- Identify respiratory emergencies and manage critical interventions.
- Identify circulatory emergencies and critical interventions for conscious patients and patients with a decreased level of consciousness.
- Prepare patients for rapid transport in the supine and lateral positions.
- Conduct the secondary survey component of the priority action approach for patients in the Rapid Transport Category and patients in the first aid room.
- Assess, manage and identify the need for medical aid referral for soft tissue injuries.
- Identity and manage head, brain and spinal injuries for conscious patients and patients with a decreased level of consciousness.
- Identify and manage abdominal injuries, upper limb fractures and dislocations.
- Identify and manage environmental emergencies, lower limb fractures and dislocations.
- Describe how to identify and manage diabetic conditions and seizures.
- First Aid Station Requirements
- Role of the First Aid Provider
- Approaching the Patient
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Basic CPR Skills
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Care
- Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- First Aid Assessment
- Caring for Serious Injury
- Caring for Sudden Illness
- Environmental Emergencies
- Additional Considerations during Emergencies
- Specific First Aid Topics on Specific First Aid Injuries
- Casualty Management
(1) Written >75% of 25 question examination
(2) Observed reasonable performance of core skill learning objectives:
- Demonstrate how to put on and remove gloves
- Perform a head-tilt, chin-lift
- Properly clear and protect the airway
- Perform effective rescue ventilations
- Perform effective chest compressions
- Properly demonstrate initial assessment
- Demonstrate how to effectively care for an unresponsive patient
- Perform CPR
- Control bleeding and manage shock
- Perform the steps to manage a foreign body airway obstruction
- Recognize and provide first aid treatment for head, neck and back injury
- Recognize and provide first aid treatment for choking
- Recognize and provide first aid treatment for heat and cold related emergencies
- Recognize and provide first aid treatment for poisoning and severe allergic reactions
- Manually stabilize a swollen, painful or deformed limb
- Demonstrate how to move a patient to the supine position, maintaining C-spine control from the prone position.
- Demonstrate how to prepare a patient for rapid transport in the supine and lateral positions in no longer than 15 minutes from the approach to the patient.
Basic First Aid knowledge & medical techniques
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour