The Basic Fire Fighting Course according to National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) USA standards and International Industry Fire Fighting Protocols and Techniques. Our course methodology is not limited to theoretical interpretation of fire fighting techniques but we mainly focus on demonstration of live fire fighting skills through hands on practice on our live fire simulators.
- Basic Fire Fighting training is a basic course with no pre-requisites required.
- This Basic Firefighting course covers all aspects of firefighting from prevention and detection to extinguishments. Great emphasis is placed on communication throughout the process.
The following topics will be covered:
- Elements of Fire
- Fire Triangle and Tetrahedron
- Ignition in the triangle
- Oxygen percentages
- Chain reaction
- Phases and nature of fire
- Phases of Fire
- Incipient Phase
- Free Burning Phase (flashover)
- Smoldering Phase (back-draft)
- Classes of Fires
- Fire Extinguisher Basics
- Classes of Fire Extinguishers
- Rating System of Fire Extinguishers
- Limitations of Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Inspection and Use of Fire Extinguishers
Live Fire Fighting through latest technology (Bullex Magnum Simulator) Magnum is a fire training system designed to handle the requirements of advanced fire extinguisher and hose line training. Reinforced construction and rugged components mean you can run evolution after evolution and hit Magnum with virtually anything in your firefighting arsenal for intense hands-on training.
They offer a comprehensive range of certified cTheirses in Health, Safety and Risk and Environmental & Drilling Training
TUTIS is formed in 2012.They offer a comprehensive range of globally recognised, vocationally-related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental,risk management and drilling certificates needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors.See all Tutis courses