- Duration / Course length: 40 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: IAO
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Bartending has evolved into a very special career in F&B under Hospitality Industry. It not only calls for specialized knowledge in various alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, cocktails and mocktails, mixology but also development of different skills and styles in serving. All this requires a special knowledge to be imparted to the aspirants in this vocation. This course aims at providing insight and basic essential knowledge in this vocation.
- After completing this course you should be able to:
- Understand the activity of Bartending
- Classify different beverages into various categories
- Know about Fermented beverages such as Wines & Beers
- Know about Distilled beverages such as Whisky, Rum. Vodka, Brandy etc.
- Understand fortified beverages such as Liqueurs
- Understand how to mix different drinks
- Know about skills in making different cocktails
- Know about non alcoholic beverages and mock-tails
- Know about different Glass-wares and bar tools
- Gain knowledge of how to tend a bar
- Know about different tips while tending a bar
- Understand Opportunities of Career in this industry
- Introduction to Bartending
- Beverage Classification
- Alcoholic beverages
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Types of Wines
- Types of Beers
- Cocktails & Mocktails
- Popular Brands
- Glassware & Bar Tools
- Bartending terminology
- Bar Measurements
- Bartending Techniques
- Bar Counter Activities
- Tips on Bartending
About Trade-wings Institute of Management
Trade-wings Institute of Management brings learning on your fingertips. Learn anywhere, anytime with OnlineTravelEdu.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.
TIM received IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.