- Duration / Course length: 50 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: IAO
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
This course will provide detailed information as to how goods are registered to be sent by Air, how to work out Tariff as per the rules of IATA / FIATA, how to use the TACT Books, Different Types of Cargo, Combi Aircrafts, containers and many more interesting aspects of Air Cargo Industry. The course is ideally suited for those aspirants who would like to make career in Air Cargo Industry.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Understand need of cargo transportation by Air
- Understand International Organizations of Air Cargo
- Gain overview of Cargo Movement
- Know about Cargo Guides & Cargo Tariffs
- Know Cargo Acceptance Procedure for Normal & Special Commodities
- Know different types of Aircrafts used in Cargo Industry
- Understand payload considerations & bulk limitations
- Gain knowledge of different Unit Load Devices (ULD)
- Understand Air Cargo Terminal Operations & Cargo handling Facilities
- Know about Customs clearance Process
- Understand automation in Cargo Industry
- NEED AND ADVANTAGES OF AIR CARGO
- INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- OVERVIEW OF AIR CARGO MOVEMENT
- TYPES OF CARGO AGENTS
- AIR CARGO GUIDE
- AIR CARGO TARIFF
- ACCEPTANCE OF CARGO
- SPECIAL COMMODITIES TRANSPORTED BY AIR CARGO
- AIRCRAFTS USED BY AIR CARGO INDUSTRY
- PAYLOAD & WEIGHT CONSIDERATIONS
- BULK LOAD LIMITATIONS
- UNIT LOAD DEVICES
- AIR CARGO HANDLING FACILITIES
- AIR CARGO TERMINAL
- CUSTOMS CLEARANCE PROCESS
- AUTOMATION & EDI
- MARKETING OF AIR CARGO
About Trade-wings Institute of Management
Trade-wings Institute of Management brings learning on your fingertips. Learn anywhere, anytime with OnlineTravelEdu.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.
TIM received IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.